Hey girls,
I thought I would put this recipe up. I make it every year for Christmas, and so far it has always been something everyone enjoys!
2 sticks butter
1 cup sugar
1 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with foil and saltine crackers. On stove, melt 2 sticks of butter and 1 cup of sugar, until foamy and light brown in color. Pour over saltine crackers and bake 10 minutes. Dump chocolate chips over and spread (they will melt from the heat). Then put in fridge to cool and harden. Peal off foil, break, and enjoy!
(I put sprinkles on the chocolate before it hardens to make it look nice)
From Anna Hess
I can attest to the GREATNESS of this delicious treat! Anna said she only makes them at Christmas, but I think if you switch up the colors of the sprinkles, it'd be a fun party snack any time of the year. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
ReplyDeleteSounds sweet & delicious! Does it end up being more like a cookie or a snacky candy kind of thing?
ReplyDeleteMore snacky I would think. But it's quite sweet.
ReplyDelete