Tuesday, December 23, 2008

At last, inspiration!

Stephanie and I have said on multiple occasions that we need to get a recipe blog going so that we can easily find PROVEN delicious recipes when we're lacking inspiration. So, here it is! The more posts, the merrier--if you have friends that would be interested in this (especially friends that like to cook!), please share it with them so we can get even more ideas! Hopefully it won't be lame and die out after a week of existence. Only time will tell... --Martina

1 comment:

  1. I might find it difficult to adhere to the rules. I mean yummy food, that's easy. I wouldn't post something yucky (to my taste). Common ingredients... well, what's common to me might not be common to everyone else. Cumin and corriander are the spices we use most of all, but there's lots of other things too. So anyway I'll try but be forewarned that what I consider common or normal (not gourmet) might differ from everyone else...

    ReplyDelete