...a super easy & super delicious summer recipe!
This isn't a picture of the actual recipe, but it looks close enough and I thought it'd be fun to spice things up with a picture!I don't know the official title of this recipe, but it's a cold pasta salad with chicken. Oh, and seriously, it's super easy and super delicious!
1 rotisserie chicken (Wegman's or other) pulled off the bone in small pieces
1 rotisserie chicken (Wegman's or other) pulled off the bone in small pieces
1 box of pasta (your choice), cooked, rinsed in cold water, drained
1 bottle Ken's Ranch dressing
1 package shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 cups)
Seedless Grapes, cut in half, about 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
You could add celery, almonds, walnuts or other things if you like them.
I add all the ingredients together and just before serving add the dressing. Waa Laa - it's done!
-recipe courtesy of Kathy Schreiber from Eastern Hills (she was on Scott's trip to Ghana and she's great!)
-recipe courtesy of Kathy Schreiber from Eastern Hills (she was on Scott's trip to Ghana and she's great!)
YUMMM! Thanks for bringing back the blog. I've been meaning to post some new recipes...this is a much more healthy addiction than facebook so I think we should revitalize it!
ReplyDelete....also my mom has been meaning to post something, so I started reading this like she had posted it (before I noticed that it was from Stephanie), and that's funny.
ReplyDelete